Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great little casserole for brunches or any meal. I got this one from Quick Cooking magazine.
- 9 slice day-old bread, cubed
- 709.77 ml chicken broth
- 946.36 ml cubed, cooked chicken
- 118.29 ml uncooked instant rice
- 118.29 ml diced pimiento (optional)
- 29.58 ml minced fresh parsley
- 7.39 ml salt (optional)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- In a large bowl, toss bread cubes and broth.
- Add chicken, rice, pimentos (if desired), parsley, and salt (if desired); mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Pour eggs over all.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until a knife inserted comes out clean.