1/1 Photo of Chicken Broccoli Cheesy Casserole
Chef #894416's Note:
This is a favorite of my family. I am asked to make it for each family gathering. Hope it brings the same fame for you. ENJOY!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and drain broccoli. Chop up the broccoli into small bite size pieces splitting the larger pieces as you get toward the top of the crown.
- 2Warm the Shredded Chicken, I use mine straight out of the Crock pot. Mix chicken and the cream cheese until blended well. Does not have to have a perfect consistency. The cream cheese will melt in the oven. Put this in an 11 x 9 baking dish. Add some salt, pepper and garlic powder to the top.
- 3Next put the entire bowl chopped broccoli on top of the chicken. Spread them out evenly. Making sure to completely cover the chicken.
- 4In a sauce pan warm the cream of broccoli and a half of can of milk. If you follow the directions on the can you will make it too runny. So just use a half of a can of milk.
- 5Cover with the top with all of the Monterey Jack cheese.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 25- 35 mins or until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown on the sides.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Cheesy Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 802.4
- Calories from Fat 540
- Total Fat 60.0 g
- Saturated Fat 28.8 g
- Cholesterol 225.5 mg
- Sodium 694.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 53.9 g