Baked Squash and Apple Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 small butternut squash (2 lbs. or less)
- 2 apples (cored, peeled, and sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cold margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pare, seed, and cut squash into small slices.
- Place squash and apple slices in oblong baking dish (7x11-inch).
- Blend rest of ingredients with fork, fingers, or pastry cutter until crumbly; distribute over squash and apple.
- Cover and bake for 45-50 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation