Recipe by AQueen
Pulled from another website and I want to make it available for my family. Sounds simple and good.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Awesome! I was tempted to add some spices, but I didn't, and it was perfect just as written. I mixed half of the cheese right into the sauce and put the other half on top as written. Loved the ff onions on top! I'll be making this again. Thanx!
- 453.59 g chicken, boiled and deboned
- 8 broccoli florets
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml chicken stock
- 340.19 g cheddar cheese
- 44.37 ml French-fried onions
- 44.37 ml bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil and debone chicken.
- Boil broccoli and drain.
- Mix mayo,sour cream,and chicken stock.
- Arrange shredded chicken on bottom of casserole dish, then broccoli.
- Pour mayo mixture over the chicken and the broccoli.
- Layer cheddar cheese and then onions and bacon.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for five minutes and then serve.