Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Pulled from another website and I want to make it available for my family. Sounds simple and good.
- 453.59 g chicken, boiled and deboned
- 8 broccoli florets
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml chicken stock
- 340.19 g cheddar cheese
- 44.37 ml French-fried onions
- 44.37 ml bacon bits
- Boil and debone chicken.
- Boil broccoli and drain.
- Mix mayo,sour cream,and chicken stock.
- Arrange shredded chicken on bottom of casserole dish, then broccoli.
- Pour mayo mixture over the chicken and the broccoli.
- Layer cheddar cheese and then onions and bacon.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for five minutes and then serve.
Awesome! I was tempted to add some spices, but I didn't, and it was perfect just as written. I mixed half of the cheese right into the sauce and put the other half on top as written. Loved the ff onions on top! I'll be making this again. Thanx!
This is the 3rd time I've made this. This time I was out of alot of ingredients but used 12.5 oz canned chicken, 10 oz chopped broccoli and a bunch of left over cheese that I had in the drawer. Didn't have bacon bits this time so fried some & used that. It's in the oven now & smelling great. Am making Rice-A-Roni Rice Pilaf to go with it. Thanks Aqueen I really love this recipe, it's easy & adaptable and my broccoli hating husband even ate it!! LOL Thanks for an easy good tasting recipe, reminds me of chicken divan.
Great flavors but very rich. It tasted more like something that should be a dip rather than a main course. There was quite a bit of soupy sauce at the bottom of the casserole. I plan to make rice and stir into the leftovers.