1/1 Photo of Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Bake
Pulled from another website and I want to make it available for my family. Sounds simple and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil and debone chicken.
- 2Boil broccoli and drain.
- 3Mix mayo,sour cream,and chicken stock.
- 4Arrange shredded chicken on bottom of casserole dish, then broccoli.
- 5Pour mayo mixture over the chicken and the broccoli.
- 6Layer cheddar cheese and then onions and bacon.
- 7Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for five minutes and then serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Bake
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 909.5
- Calories from Fat 653
- Total Fat 72.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 209.8 mg
- Sodium 1186.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 46.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: