Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I am a huge fan of chicken and broccoli, so I'm pumped for this one!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces mushrooms, with juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets
- Melt butter in 9x13 pan.
- Place chicken in pan turning to coat.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cook uncovered 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Mix soup, mushrooms with juice, Worcestershire sauce and thyme.
- Rinse broccoli under cold water to separate, drain.
- Remove chicken from oven and drain fat.
- Arrange broccoli along sides of pan.
- Spoon sauce over broccoli.
- Bake uncovered until chicken anad broccoli are done- about 30 minutes.