Recipe by Bec
Hi! I just adopted this recipe on March 7th, 2005. I've never actually tried dried beef in a recipe before, so there being a combination of dried beef and chicken makes it even more interesting! I can't wait to try this!
- 1 (2 1/2 ) jar dried beef
- 2 tablespoons parsley, Chopped
- 2 cups rice, Cooked
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts (2 medium sized)
- 1 (1 ounce) jar pine nuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopp
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Snip beef into small pieces.
- Cover and microwave beef, celery, onion and margarine in 2-Qt casserole on high (100%) until onion is crisp tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in rice, parsley, and pine nuts.
- Arrange chicken breasts skin sides up and thickest parts ot outside on rice mixture.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and paprika.
- Cover and microwave 5 minutes; turn casserole one half turn.
- Microwave until chicken is done, 8 to 11 minutes.