Prep 8 hrs
Cook 10 mins
From Christina Ferrare's Big Bowl of Love
- 3 chicken breasts (cut in half and pounded to 1/4 inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- canola oil
- Whisk together the orange juice, vinegar, marmalade, pepper flakes, ginger, garlic, and olive oil. Pour over chicken and marinate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry. Sprinkle both sides with kosher salt.
- Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill until hot. Brush grill with canola oil. Turn down heat to medium-high. Place chicken pieces on the grill and grill 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.