Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
A wonderful breaded chicken breast topped with melted Mozzarella cheese and Alfredo sauce. YUMMMMM! Recipe found on another website.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
For Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- Lightly salt and pepper chicken breasts.
- Coat in flour.
- Mix eggs, water, cheese and parsley together.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet and cook chicken over medium heat until brown- about, 15 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to 11 x 7 baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Make cheese sauce by heating cream, water and butter in pan until butter melts, then add cheese.
- Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Top each piece with a slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts and chicken is tender, about 8 minutes.
i thought this was super good. Very easy to make and i'm going to make it again tonite. Tasty