A wonderful breaded chicken breast topped with melted Mozzarella cheese and Alfredo sauce. YUMMMMM! Recipe found on another website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
For Cheese Sauce
- 1Lightly salt and pepper chicken breasts.
- 2Coat in flour.
- 3Mix eggs, water, cheese and parsley together.
- 4Dip chicken in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs.
- 5Heat oil and butter in large skillet and cook chicken over medium heat until brown- about, 15 minutes.
- 6Transfer chicken to 11 x 7 baking dish.
- 7Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 8Make cheese sauce by heating cream, water and butter in pan until butter melts, then add cheese.
- 9Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- 10Stir in parsley.
- 11Spoon sauce over chicken.
- 12Top each piece with a slice of mozzarella cheese.
- 13Bake until cheese melts and chicken is tender, about 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.7
- Calories from Fat 429
- Total Fat 47.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 297.9 mg
- Sodium 728.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 46.1 g