Recipe by kitchenslave03
From Cooking Light. To keep nutritional info to their standards they say to discard the skin, but I would serve it with the skin. They recommend for the prettiest presentation to remove the chicken from the bones after cooking and slice thinly across the grain.
Top Review by Erindipity
This recipe is not a wow recipe. It is simple, easy to prepare and healthy. I highly recommend serving with a side dish that has a high flavor content. I made the marinade and threw in the freezer as a dump recipe. After thawing overnight I completed the recipe as directed. I may make again simply because it is so easy.
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup vertically sliced onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large ziplock bag; seal. Marinate at least 4 or up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chicken, skin side up, in an 11x7 baking dish. Pour marinade over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 20 minute
- Uncover and bake 40 more minutes or til done.