Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Betty Crocker.
- 3 cups uncooked radiatore (nugget pasta)
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- Drain the liquid from the artichokes into a large skillet; heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken in the artichoke liquid for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the mushrooms; stir/saute 4-6 minutes until the chicken is light brown and no longer pink.
- Stir in the artichokes and peppers.
- Add broth, wine, cornstarch, salt, and pepper to a tightly covered container; shake to mix.
- Gradually stir into chicken mixture.
- Heat to boiling while stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir x1 minute.
- Toss with pasta; adjust seasoning to taste; sprinkle with parsley.