From Simply Recipes. A great salad for the summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil
- 1 large shallot, peeled and sliced
- 680.38 g chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tart green apple, thinly sliced
- baby arugula leaf, enough for a salad for four
- 59.14 ml toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 59.14 ml goat cheese, broken up into little pieces
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1Heat stick-free frying pan to medium heat.
- 2Add a tablespoon of olive oil and lightly sauté the shallot slices until translucent. Remove from pan.
- 3Add another tablespoon of olive oil and cook the chicken breast pieces, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through - 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle some salt on the chicken while you are cooking it. Remove from pan and chill.
- 5When chicken has cooled, toss together in a serving bowl the shallots, chicken, sliced green apple, arugula, walnuts and goat cheese.
- 6Dress with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Apple Arugula Goat Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 108.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: