- 1 chicken breast, skinless,deboned and sliced into small pieces
- 6 canned shiitake mushrooms, sliced thinly
- watercress, cut into 2 portions (a handful)
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon rice wine
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken with salt, cornflour and rice wine, pepper and sesame oil.
- Bring chicken stock to boil in a saucepan.
- Add in the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the chicken and stir to separate the chicken slices.
- When soup starts to boil, add in the watercress and stir.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove and serve in a soup bowl.