Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is very good.
Make and share this Chicken and Tortilla Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Saute chicken, onion, garlic in oil; set aside.
- Bring to a boil chicken broth and cornstarch and cook 1 minute.
- Add cheese, sour cream, mayo, salsa and parsley.
- Combine 1 cup of sauce with the chicken mixture. Spoon mixture into tortillas and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Yummy! Used a rotisserie chicken that I mixed with the sauteed onions and garlic. Also used cheddar as I was out of monterrey jack! Made for PAC Fall 2012