Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is a easy and tasty dish!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cans broccoli cheese soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- hot, cooked noodles
- Cut chicken pieces in half; place in a 5 qt slowcooker.
- Combine the milk, soup, onion, salt, basil, and pepper, pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 5-6 hours longer.
- Serve over noodles.
This is very much like "Crockpot Cheesy Noodles" and deserves the same rating. I used a can of cheese soup only, added some cut up carrots and garlic and loved the dish. Crockpot recipes are so easy!! Love them.
This is a good, easy, basic recipe. I think next time I'll play around with it and make it more cheesy. I'd probably also add some extra broccoli. Thank you for an easy weeknight meal!
quick, simple and tasty! My 3 favourite things in a recipe, I used 1 can cream of celery soup and 1 can cheddar soup because thats what I had on hand and added a bit of cornstarch at the end to thicken the sauce--went great with my garlic butter potatoes too! Thanks.