Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Chicken and Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (e.g. broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In medium skillet mix broth, basil, pepper, and vegetables. Over medium-high heat, heat to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in noodles. Cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring often. Add chicken and heat through.
This is nothing fancy but it is super quick and easy. Great way to use up leftover chicken. Big hit with the kids.