Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and yummy.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 small onion
- 10 pieces bacon (chopped into small pieces and cooked until crispy)
- 1 (284 ml) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups hot cooked noodles
- Melt half of butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté chicken until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in same skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté mushrooms and onion until tender and liquid is evaporated, stirring often.
- Stir in soup, milk, and cheese.
- Bring to boil.
- Return chicken to skillet and add bacon.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over noodles.
I slighty deviated from the recipe by seasoning the chicken breast and I added a little cheddar cheese. It taste delicious.
This is a good recipe! I did "tweek" it a bit to my taste, though. I used a bit less of the bacon and added a "healthy" 1/4 cup of nonfat sour cream. It really added some zing. Will keep this in my file!!