1/1 Photo of Chicken and Mushroom Saute
Simple and yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt half of butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Sauté chicken until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from skillet; set aside.
- 4Melt remaining butter in same skillet over medium heat.
- 5Sauté mushrooms and onion until tender and liquid is evaporated, stirring often.
- 6Stir in soup, milk, and cheese.
- 7Bring to boil.
- 8Return chicken to skillet and add bacon.
- 9Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- 10Serve over noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Mushroom Saute
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.2
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 116.9 mg
- Sodium 860.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 28.1 g