Prep 4 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very simple and tasty pasta recipe and can be frozen and used again. I had this meal in a restaurant and decided to recreate it for myself.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 15 small ready-made meatballs (1 package, about 15 small meatballs)
- 1 onion
- 1 (300 g) can chopped tomatoes
- chili flakes
- 4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 300 g penne pasta
- Chop the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces and fry them in a frying pan with the onions and meatballs.
- In a large pan add the Chopped Tomatoes and the desired amount of chili flakes, bring to a boil.
- Add the Sweet Chili Sauce and stir.
- Add the Chicken, Meatballs and Onions to the sauce.
- Cook the Pasta, while it cooking but the sauce on a low simmer.
- Combine the pasta and sauce.