Chicken and Leeks Braised in Wine
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the chicken to pan; sauté 4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan. Add leeks to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until browned, turning once. Remove from pan.
- Add coriander and cinnamon; cook 30 seconds. Add wine and next 5 ingredients (wine through rind), and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes. Add leeks. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Add chicken. Cover and cook 8 minutes.
- Add tomato; bring to a boil. Uncover and cook 10 minutes, stirring often. Remove cinnamon, bay leaves, and rind.
- Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and chopped oregano. Sprinkle each serving with parsley.