Recipe by evelyn/athens
Very easy. Very good.
Top Review by Donna Matthews
We really, really liked this one dish, make ahead, cold meal yesterday when it was hot outside. DH especially commented on the nice contrast between the sweetness of the pineapple and the bite of the curry (I did use 2 teaspoons). I loved the crunch of the peanuts.
- 354.88 ml cubed cooked chicken
- 453.59 g can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced celery
- 236.59 ml small cauliflower floret
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 78.07 ml salted peanuts
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise (I use Hellman's)
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml grated fresh lemon rind
- 7.39 ml curry powder (or more, to your taste)
- 1.23 ml salt