Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A low fat salad from women's weekly Crispy fried noodles are sold packaged already deep fried and ready to eat. They are sometimes labelled crunchy noodles
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 500 g baby bok choy, shredded coarsely
- 250 g tomatoes, halved
- 50 g mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 onions, sliced
- 100 g crispy fried Chinese noodles
- 1⁄3 cup light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- cook chicken, in batches, on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- stand for 5 minute slice thinly.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by combining bok choy, tomato, mushroom, corriander, sprouts and onion in a large bowl.
- Combine nodles with chicken, bok choy mixture and dressing.
- toss gently to combine.
- SOY DRESSING.
- Combine ingredients, mix well.