- 3 (7 ounce) packages cornbread mix
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the cornbread by following the package directions; crumble and set aside.
- Saute onion in butter until tender; add in cornbread; mix well.
- Remove from heat; spread half of cornbread mixture in an ungreased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, soups, and broth; pour over cornbread mixture.
- Arrange egg slices on top.
- Spread the remaining cornbread mixture over the top.
- Bake in a 325° oven for about 20-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.