1/1 Photo of Chicken and Cheese Flautas
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Easy after work meal. Flautas are thin, flute like tubes filled with meat and cheese which is where the name of these taste treats come from. Flauta means flute in Spanish and makes a delicious meal served with Spanish rice and refried beans topped with melted cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the chicken, cheese and cumin in a small bowl.
- 2Place about 1/4 of the chicken mixture on each tortilla.
- 3Top with 1 tablespoon salsa.
- 4Roll tightly and secure with a toothpick; brush with oil.
- 5Cook filled tortillas over medium heat in a 10 inch skillet 4 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally until filling is hot and tortillas are toasted.
- 6Remove toothpicks and serve with guacamole and sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Cheese Flautas
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 391.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 11.7 g