Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
para comerse los dedos
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced, peeled
- 1 small purple onion, peeled
- 10 ounces frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 lb tomatoes, canned peeled, drained, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice, cold
- 1 cup ham, slivered
- 2 cups chicken, cubed and cooked
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olive, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled pitted
- Heat wok, add oil, garlic, onion and peas.
- Stir fry about 2-3 minutes till onion is soft.
- Add tomatoes, rice, ham, chicken and olives.
- Stir and lift till heated, place in centre of large platter.
- Surround with slices of avocado.
WE made this for dinner tonight. It is delicious and very appetizing. I followed the recipe exactly. We would definitely make this again. Thank you for a great recipe. Made for PAC Fall 2007