- 226.79 g can beer or 226.79 g can water
- 453.59 g package hot dogs, 8
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml yellow mustard
- 2.46 ml celery salt
- 340.19 g package hot dog buns, 8
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 59.14 ml dill pickle, chopped
- 59.14 ml red onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml sliced pickled hot cherry peppers
Directions See How It's Made
- In deep skillet over medium-high heat, combine beer and hot dogs; cover.
- Bring to simmer; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook until hot dogs are cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix next 3 ingredients.
- Fill each bun with tomato slices, hot dog, mustard sauce, pickle, onion and peppers.