1/1 Photo of Chex Mix My Way
1 hr 10 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
I use Crispex cereal because it both rice and corn Chex so I only have to buy one box to make the mix. I also have increased the 'sauce' by about 50% compared to the original Chex Mix recipe for a little added zip. We have come to prefer double seasoning. Those amounts are in the parenthesis.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine melted butter, seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2Place cereal, nuts and pretzels in a roasting pan.
- 3Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture stirring constantly to coat.
- 4Place in preheated 250°F oven and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 5Cool and store in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chex Mix My Way
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 206.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt