Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another delicious cookie recipe. I only added the chocolate chips to 1/2. I froze the 1/2 without the chocolate chips into a roll & baked it a couple weeks later.. turned out great! I got this recipe off allrecipes.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden.
- Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet before removing to wire racks to cool completely.