Recipe by Aunt Sukki
Another delicious cookie recipe. I only added the chocolate chips to 1/2. I froze the 1/2 without the chocolate chips into a roll & baked it a couple weeks later.. turned out great! I got this recipe off allrecipes.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped semisweet chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden.
- Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet before removing to wire racks to cool completely.