1/22 Photos of Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Tweety Grams's Note:
I got this recipe from my best friend, and we sat down and ate quite a few. You can not stop at one, they are very chocolaty and additive. YUMMY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I double this recipe.
- 2Cream together the margarine, sugar, then add the eggs and vanilla.
- 3Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well.
- 4Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips.
- 5Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.9
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 164.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g