1/1 Photo of Chewy Chocolate Chip Pizookies
Secret Teenage Chef's Note:
A pizookie is basically a giant cookie served slightly undercooked a la mode. One pizookie feeds more or less 4 people. You can also serve this dough as traditional cookies, but either way, they're chewy, buttery, and sweet. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- 3Pour the melted butter in a large bowl. Add the sugar and brown sugar. Cream the butter and sugars on medium speed.
- 4Add the egg, egg yolk, 2 tablespoons milk, and vanilla extract to the sugar-butter mixture. Mix.
- 5Slowly incorporate the flour mixture until thoroughly combined. Stir in the chocolate chips (can be omitted or increased depending on taste).
- 6Scoop onto baking sheets, 6 cookies per sheet, OR spread dough on the bottom of 4 9-inch pie tins. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Serve cookies or cool and store. Pizookies are topped with vanilla ice cream and served warm.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Chocolate Chip Pizookies
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 237.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g