Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are similar to chess pie, but easier to eat! Super sweet!
- 1 (18 ounce) package butter recipe cake mix
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (1 lb) box confectioners' sugar
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Combine cake mix, butter, and egg and pat in 9" x 13" pan.
- Mix sugar, eggs, and cream cheese and pour on the crust mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes or until browned.
So yummy (just like my Grandma's!) and so easy to make!
I used to make these, everyone in my family loved them, including my MIL!! That's saying something, LOL.