Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A no bake dessert that's easy to make and scrumptous to eat. There's just enough lemon juice to give it a little kick, without making it too over-the-top. Enjoy this too easy of a recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 ounces graham cracker crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- In a large mixing bowl at medium speed, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into crust.
- Chill at least 3 hours. To serve, top pie with fruit filling.
I went to put this recipe up and here it is! My grandmother always makes this and calls it "Cherry Cream Pie." It is delicious and very easy to make. It isn't truly a cheesecake... no cooking. But if you like cheesecake you will probably like this. I never really thought of it as "lemon flavored." It is really more cherry than anything. I will try to take a picture next time I make it.