Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice warm side dish that is really light. I have also used grape tomatoes for this dish. This recipe came from All You magazine.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and cook for about 3 minutes, until onions begin to soften.
- Add tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste, cook, stirring frequently, 3-5 minutes, until tomatoes start to soften.
- Stir in fresh parsley and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve hot.
Lovely, simple side dish - the parsley gives it such a nice, fresh taste! Thank you for sharing!