Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Can serve as an appetizer with crostini (which is just a fancy name for baguette slices that have been brushed with oil, sprinkled with salt and pepper and baked until golden brown.)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet (line with foil for easy clean up) and drizzle with olive oil, herbs and garlic.
- Stir to combine.
- Roast for 4-5 minute in the oven, just until the tomatoes are hot and shiny. Do not over roast or the skins will split.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle gorgonzola over the top.
- Roast for 2-3 more minutes or just until the cheese has softened.
- Remove from the oven and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.