- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, heat oil at medium-low heat. Add garlic, half of the parsley, salt and pepper and cook, while stirring, for about 2 minutes or until garlic begins to smell.
- Add cherry tomatoes, lemon zest and sugar and keep on cooking at medium-high heat, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until cherry tomatoes have softened. Add lemon juice and remaining of parsley and stir.