1/2 Photos of Cherry Pie With Lemon and Almonds
Chef mariajane's Note:
This double crust pie is a tasty difference from the usual cherry pie, and one I'm sure everyone will enjoy -
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 double crust pie crust
- 1Prepare bottom pie shell. Sprinkle almonds and lemon rind over bottom crust.
- 3Combine cherry pie filling with lemon juice and almond extract; spoon into pie shell.
- 4Cover with top crust; seal and flute edge. Cut steam vents on top. Place on baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 435F for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350F and bake for 25 minutes or until bubbling and browned.
- 6HINT: For a glazed crust, mix 1 egg and 1 tablespoons milk. Brush over top crust before baking.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Pie With Lemon and Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.5
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g