Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Another Jello recipe.
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 3 (3 ounce) packages cherry gelatin
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold water
- 1 (15 ounce) candole mandarin orange segments, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minute until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Reserve a few orange segments for garnish. Gently stir remaining orange segments into gelatin; set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in separate medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in whipped topping. Spoon into 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl; cover with gelatin mixture.
- REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until firm. Top with the reserved orange segments. Store in refrigerator.