The combination of two fruit flavors makes this a refreshing finale to a meal. For an extra touch, top each serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Grease 8-inch (2-quart) square baking dish.
- 3In medium bowl, combine flour, rolled oats and brown sugar; blend well.
- 4Using fork or pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly.
- 5Place pie filling in greased dish.
- 6Top with orange marmalade and almonds.
- 7Sprinkle four mixture evenly over fruit.
- 8Bate for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Orange Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.6
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 111.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g