Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The combination of two fruit flavors makes this a refreshing finale to a meal. For an extra touch, top each serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla yogurt.
- 1 cup flour, all purpose
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, sliced
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 8-inch (2-quart) square baking dish.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, rolled oats and brown sugar; blend well.
- Using fork or pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly.
- Place pie filling in greased dish.
- Top with orange marmalade and almonds.
- Sprinkle four mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bate for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Loved the combo of cherry, orange & almonds (& I mixed them together before putting 'em in the prepared baking dish) ~ Absolutely delicious & comforting! Simple to make, too, which is always a plus! I'll be keeping this recipe around for quite a while, I just know it! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]