Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can't wait to make these... 12/31/12
Make and share this Cherry Margarita (Ala FoodieBride) recipe from Food.com.
- Stir sugar and water together over medium heat, just until the sugar has completely disolved and the mixture is clear.
- Stir in lime juice and pour into a blender.
- Pit cherries and place in the blender.
- Add tequila, orange liqueur, and blackberry liqueur, if using. (I find the blackberry liqueur really punches up the "dark berries" flavor. Omit if you don't have a reason to keep a big bottle of blackberry liqueur around.
- Blend 15-20 seconds and pour through a fine sieve into a pitcher.
- Use a rubber spatula to work the mixture around, getting as much of the liquid out as possible.
- Pour the strained margarita over ice and enjoy.