Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my mom's recipe and one of the best desserts she makes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon pudding mix
- 1 -8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter together and pack in the bottom of a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 7 minutes. Cool.
- Cook pudding and pie filling as for pie filling. While hot, blend in cream cheese. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Chill 1/2 hour. Spread cherry pie filling over lemon-cheese layer.
- Chill at least 2 hours.