Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Easy and delicious ham with a cherry flavoured glaze.
Make and share this Cherry-Glazed Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 325° F oven about 1-1/2 hours (or until thermometer registers 140° F).
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine the cherry preserves, vinegar, corn syrup, and spices.
- Cook and stir until boiling.
- Reduce heat; simmer two minutes.
- Stir in almonds.
- Remove from heat.
- Set aside 3/4 cup of the glaze.
- About 15 minutes before the ham is done, spoon some of the remaining glaze over the ham, basting occasionally.
- Remove from oven; place on a heated serving platter.
- Stir the water into the reserved 3/4-cup glaze; heat and serve along with the ham.