- 118.29 ml water
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 473.18 ml biscuit mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together water, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves.
- Stir in pie filling and bring to a boil in a 10 inch skillet.
- Add enough milk to the egg to make 1/2 cup.
- Stir into the biscuit mix to make a soft dough.
- Drop dough by tablespoons on top of the boiling fruit.
- Simmer on low heat about 10 minutes more.
- Serve warm (scoop fruit over top dumplings in a bowl). Serve with cream if desired.