This is my mom's recipe. It is a family requested recipe that she usually makes for Christmas. She's even added green food coloring to the cool whip to give it the festive look.
- Melt butter, pour into a 9 x 13 dish add graham cracker crumbs.
- Press in bottom of 9 x 13 forming a crust.
- Bake 350 degrees for 8 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with a mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Pour on top of cooled cracker crust smooth out.
- Pour cans of cherries on top of the cream cheese mixture then top the cherries with cool whip.
something so simply to make that taste great. love this recipe everyone body loves it too. if you haven't tried it do so soon so you can enjoy this as much as my family does
Kimmie - I LOVE your recipes! I've never gone wrong with anything I choose from your collection. I have been looking all over for a recipe that matches a recipe my best friends mom made when I was in high school. This is it! Creamy, delicious and so incredibly good! I added some sugar to the graham cracker crust mixture, but other than that made the recipe exactly as written. Thanks so much for another excellent recipe!