Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a foolproof fudge that I make for my coworkers every Christmas. Allow cooling time before cutting.
- Put the marshmallow creme, margarine and chocolate chips in large bowl.
- Mix the sugar and milk together in a large heavy pan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook 8 minutes after rolling boil.
- Pour mixture into bowl with marshmallow, margarine and chips and beat.
- Once the mixture is stiff, add the nuts and cherries.
- Pour into 9"x13" pan and cool.
- Cut when cool.