Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a foolproof fudge that I make for my coworkers every Christmas. Allow cooling time before cutting.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup margarine, room temperature
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half
- Put the marshmallow creme, margarine and chocolate chips in large bowl.
- Mix the sugar and milk together in a large heavy pan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook 8 minutes after rolling boil.
- Pour mixture into bowl with marshmallow, margarine and chips and beat.
- Once the mixture is stiff, add the nuts and cherries.
- Pour into 9"x13" pan and cool.
- Cut when cool.