This is a foolproof fudge that I make for my coworkers every Christmas. Allow cooling time before cutting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the marshmallow creme, margarine and chocolate chips in large bowl.
- 2Mix the sugar and milk together in a large heavy pan.
- 3Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Cook 8 minutes after rolling boil.
- 5Pour mixture into bowl with marshmallow, margarine and chips and beat.
- 6Once the mixture is stiff, add the nuts and cherries.
- 7Pour into 9"x13" pan and cool.
- 8Cut when cool.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.0
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 168.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 77.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g