Recipe by echo echo
A favorite lunchtime standby--a nice change of pace if you like chicken-fruit salad but you're tired of your standard chicken and grapes mixture.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I thought this was a nice change from ordinary chicken salad. I added more cherries and will probably quarter them so they will blend in better. I added a good measure of salt and pepper to bring the flavor forward. Liked the curry. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon curry powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups cold cooked chicken, in bite-size pieces
- 1⁄3 cup thin-sliced celery
- 16 maraschino cherries, drained
- 1⁄2 cup canned pineapple chunk, drained