Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A nice choice for dessert.
Make and share this Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour. Add egg and extracts, beating well. Set aside.
- Stir together cherries, cherry pie filling, and 2 tablespoons melted butter in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon hot cherry mixture into a lightly greased 9 inch deep dish pie pan. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over hot cherries.
- Combine crushed vanilla wafers and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.