Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a cool, fun pie from Keebler. Yes, the elves do bake more than cookies... they do pie crusts too! Busy little people, just like our elves here at Zaar.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla in a medium bowl and mix together until blended well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients, one at a time, mixing well after adding each one.
- Mound mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before serving.