Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a cool, fun pie from Keebler. Yes, the elves do bake more than cookies... they do pie crusts too! Busy little people, just like our elves here at Zaar.
- 1 keebler ready-crust graham cracker pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, drained well and chopped
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla in a medium bowl and mix together until blended well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients, one at a time, mixing well after adding each one.
- Mound mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before serving.