Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from a 1998 edition of Good Taste
Make and share this Cherry Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Grease 4 x 250 mls ovenproof dishes.
- Divide cherries over the base of the dishes.
- Place dishes on baking tray.
- In a mdium bowl place sour cream, cream, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Whisk to combine well.
- Add flour and mix in well.
- Pour mixture evenly over cherries.
- Bake 30 minutes till golden.
- Dust with icing sigar if desired.
Ooh, I get to be 1st!! This was delicious! I made this in 1 big pan instead of several individual dishes. I've had a similar dish which is a favorite around here - cherry clafoutis. The only thing I'd do differently next time is use frozen cherries instead of the canned - I didn't like the texture of the canned so much. Thanks for a great dessert! Made for the Nov. '07 Aussie Swap. :)