1/1 Photo of Cheesy Winter Vegetables Casserole
7 hrs 15 mins
Great slow cooker side dish. Can add more ground red pepper if you want it spicier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 (16 ounce) bag fresh baby carrots
- 1 medium celery rib, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper, if desired (cayenne)
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1 cup cheddar and american blend cheese (4 oz.)
- 1In 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, carrots and celery.
- 2In small bowl, combine soup, Worcestershire sauce and ground red pepper; mix well. Pour soup mixture over vegetables, stir gently to coat.
- 3Cover; cook on Low setting 6 to 7 hours.
- 4About 10 minutes before serving, gently stir thawed peas and cheese into vegetable mixture. Cover; cook 10 minutes longer or until carrots are tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Winter Vegetables Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 255.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheddar and american blend cheese