My Mom used to make this when I was little and I've always loved it. It's so easy to make and is always a big hit in our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ground beef and drain grease.
- 2Pour ground beef in bottom of ungreased 8x8 pan.
- 3Drain green beans and layer on top of ground beef.
- 4Smooth Cheddar Cheese Soup over the green beans.
- 5Place tater tots strategically to cover entire casserole.
- 6If desired, sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over tater tots.
- 7Bake in the oven using the directions from the tater tot bag.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Tater Tots Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.5
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 94.6 mg
- Sodium 879.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 27.8 g