Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I hate tater tot casserole but my husband loves it so I had to come up with one that I liked too. This is it! It's nice and creamy with lots of cheesy goodness!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, add onion to saute, drain, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, and 1 cup of shredded cheese, as well as any of your favorite seasoning, mix well.
- Add package of tots, beef, and onions to soup mix. Mix all together and make sure the tots are well coated.
- Place tot mixture in a 13x9 pan, smooth it out. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, top with remaining 2 cups of cheese and return to oven. Cook for an additional 30 minutes.