- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 drops hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop shrimp.
- Combine shrimp, butter, and onion.
- Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Cover and microwave on high 1 minute at a time, stirring in between, until cheese is melted.
- Combine all ingredients and microwave until heated and mixed.